Rental guarantee insurance provides cover for:
Evicting tenants for non-payment of rent or continuing to occupy the property after the end of the tenancy
The unpaid rent until vacant possession is obtained provided that:
- The property is “residential” property let under an assured shorthold tenancy.
- The tenant has passed a tenant reference check.
- A deposit and the first month’s rent has been paid.
- Contractual and statutory notices have been issued.
Rent and legal protection benefits include:
- 24 hour telephone legal advice to provide you with legal advice and information without having to pay a solicitor.
- Telephone legal advice provided by qualified solicitors and barristers.
- Telephone tax advice provided by experienced tax professionals.
For more information, please call 01352 721300 or complete the form below: