Through our partner PIB Insurance Services, Dotty Insurance Services are able to offer Home Emergency Cover as a standalone policy.
- Plumbing and drainage – Damage to or failure of the plumbing and drainage system where internal flooding or water damage is a likely consequence. Blocked toilet and blocked external drains within the boundaries of the property where this can be resolved by jetting.
- Main heating system – The sudden failure to function of the central heating system in the home.
- Domestic power supply – The failure of the internal domestic electricity, gas and water supplies within the home but not the failure of the mains supply.
- Home security – Damage to, or the failure of, external doors, windows or locks, compromising the security of the home.
- Lost keys – The loss of the only available set of keys to the home if you cannot replace them, or gain normal access.
- Pest infestation – The removal of wasp and hornet nests, house mice and field mice, rats and cockroaches.
- And much more…
Click here to view the full policy details
There is a standard limit of £1000 per claim.
This is not a maintenance plan, and does not cover boilers over 15 years old. For a full list of exclusions please see the full policy details.
For more information, please call 01824 719005 or complete the form below: